The new Microflex™ MXN5-C Networked Loudspeaker from Shure provides high-quality speech reproduction for AV conferencing applications. PoE-enabled with an onboard amplifier housed in a low- profile design, this networkable loudspeaker is optimized for easy installation in drop-ceiling configurations. Because it is designed by Shure, it integrates seamlessly with the Company’s conferencing audio ecosystem of networked hardware and software for a complete audio solution.
The MXN5-C provides a necessary solution to the integrated systems market. The product features pre-tuned frequency response optimized for voice intelligibility in AV conferencing applications.
Its low-profile, shallow-can design is compatible with most drop-ceiling installations and includes two Dante inputs and one Dante output. The clean design elements allow for a subtle blend into drop-ceiling environments with a removable and paintable grille.
Benefits of MXN5-C include:
- Visibility on the network for device access via Shure software for easy setup and configuration or remote management and troubleshooting
- Single manufacturer of the entire audio chain simplifies service and support
- Shure Audio Encryption for secure meeting content
- Dante Domain Manager compatible for roles-based security of Dante-enabled devices
- Shure DSP utilities: EQ, delay, limiter, signal/tone generator
- AES67 compatibility
- PoE/PoE+ enabled, eliminating the need for an outboard amplifier
- UL 2043 plenum rated
“This new loudspeaker is part of a complete solution from the Shure Audio Ecosystem for Conferencing,” said Chris Merrick, Global Marketing Director, Integrated Systems, at Shure. “The complete audio solution, from one manufacturer delivers streamlined global room deployments to a consistent standard, remote management, and troubleshooting. For end customers and integrators, this is a significant time-saving advantage.”
For more info, visit www.shure.com.