Expansion of Shure’s Microflex Line Delivers Extraordinary Audio for Multi-Feed Live Sound Events and Broadcasts
CHICAGO, August 16, 2021— High-profile corporate presentations and top-tier broadcasts require consistent audio for live events and broadcast recording feeds. Shure understands reliable audio is key and is launching its new Microflex® MX415 Dual Cartridge Gooseneck Microphone, to provide maximum versatility and a streamlined appearance for applications where great sound and great looks go hand-in-hand.
Shure’s New Microflex® MX415 Dual Cartridge Gooseneck Microphone
Mounted to a single, flexible gooseneck, the sleek, low-profile dual cartridge housing ensures every word is captured simultaneously by two cardioid cartridges, each to a separate output preamp – ensuring reliable, multi-feed audio with a streamlined appearance for major broadcast events, corporate presentations, and all other critical use cases.
“The Microflex MX415 Dual Cartridge Gooseneck Microphone provides the same legendary audio quality customers have come to expect from the Shure Microflex wired line, delivering reliable, high-quality audio for high-stake moments,” said John Born, Associate Director, Global Product Management, at Shure. “When critical events are on the line, the MX415DUAL captures it all – twice.”
Each audio signal path is completely isolated with its own ground to ensure that electrical interference is not transferred between mics. With the integrated CommShield™ technology, RF interference from mobile devices is rejected, resulting in a clean signal to keep the focus on the speech. The most demanding situations are now covered by Shure’s new MX415DUAL, guaranteeing that the highest-profile speakers will sound extraordinary and deliver their messages successfully.
The MX415DUAL/C includes everything needed for an outstanding and flawless event:
- Dual cardioid Microflex cartridges (cartridges are interchangeable with other Microflex polar patterns for additional flexibility)
- Two 5-foot (1.5 meter) cables exiting from the bottom of mic, terminating in two TQG 4-pin female connectors
- Two external in-line preamps with 3-pin XLR connectors
- Included shock mount provides more than 20 dB of isolation from surface vibration noise
- CommShield RF filtering minimizes noise pickup from nearby mobile phones and tablets
- Foam windscreen and mesh ball grille included for pop protection
- Full accessory kit included to accommodate temporary or permanent installations
The Shure Microflex MX415 Dual Cartridge Gooseneck Microphone is the final piece to make any top-tier profile presentation look and sound memorable. For additional information, click here.